We are excited to announce that we will be offering evening tutoring for ALL K-12 students (virtual, blue, white) on Monday, November 2 and Tuesday, November 3 at the Intermediate Building. Tutoring will be done by our High School A+ tutors and supervised by the Hillsboro teachers. Please see details below!
- Tutoring available for ALL K-12 Hillsboro students
- Monday (11/2) & Tuesday (11/3)
- 5:00PM – 7:00PM
- Drop-off and Pick-up behind the Intermediate Building (all students)
- WHAT TO BRING:
- Chromebook & charger
- Face Covering
- Writing utensil/paper (if needed)
- Assignments that require assistance
If you are interested, please complete the NEW form with the following link BEFORE dropping your student(s) off.
If you have any questions, please contact your student’s teacher or building.